Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MIA

I have been MIA for a long time. I (we) have had so much going on it has just been so crazy. We had a good Christmas, it was not quite the one I pictured but Holden knew no difference. I must say, I am so fortunate to have him as my son. Some mornings I wake up, look into his face and wonder how God could give me such a wonderful gift. Other mornings, I wake up and look at Holden's little face and think. "you are such a little stinker!".

My poor baby has not been well the last few days and luckily my mother's instinct has been kicking in tell me he may have an allergy to milk. So, for now, i have put him on almond milk and will try introducing dairy products again at a later date when I feel it is "safe" to do so. Holden's poor little system needs a rest. He has been throwing up and had diarrhea, I am going to make an appointment with a nutritionist so I can make sure he gets all the good fats and proteins he needs.

Pretty soon, I will have the gift of time. I will have time to spend with my son, time to figure out exactly what his diet should be and possibly time to take a few courses. I have to think of this as a gift, as it was not planned or anticipated but it is happening so, it has to be a gift from God.

So, that is what is happening here, what's going on in your neck of the woods??

1 comment:

  1. Hugs and prayers! So happy you're enjoying Holden. Sorry things aren't going how you'd hoped or planned but I pray that it's according to His plan and will be wonderful in the long run!

    ReplyDelete